Products » Plate Bending
• Easy to maintain and useful for various jobs.
• Modern design and rigid structure.
• So simple mechanism that even semi-skilled worker can do accurate job.
• Very useful for getting Cylindrical shapes and better performance. It works with 3 Rolls pyramid principal. Bottom rolls are fixed and driven by Gears and warm Reduction Gear Box. Top roll rotates in fixed position and can be adjusted up & down manually by adjustable screws, in mechanical version and by Hydraulic system & cylinder In Hydro mechanical version.
• Housing are made from M. S. plate of suitable strength and mounted on heavy base frame, Rolls are made from forget steel and perfectly machined for accurate result. For correct feeding and grip axial grooves are provided on botton rolls. Screw jack/extra Hydraulic cylinder is given to keep top roll horizontal when formed shell is to take out.
• Our machines are fitted with Electric Brake Motor and Movable Control Panel, so that machine can be stopped at any stage of operation, hence the shape in rolling as per requirement is most possible and due to the movable control panel machine can be operated very easily.
• Machine is fitted with total 2 nos. Gear Box, Electric Brake Motor, Push Button Type Movable operating switch board and Electric control panel for easy & safe operation.
• We only offer the machine with double Gear box, one is warm Gear box and another is spur reduction gear box, due to this the fatigue in operation and over load on electric motor and warm reduction Gear box is totally avoided even when machine is Working in over capacity and more over bending operation be come more easy.
• Whole machine is made out of quality prime materials.
• Only Top Roll Pressing (Up-Down) and opening closing of drop end are through hydraulic system & cylinders all other operations are carried out mechanically in hydro-mechanical version. In mechanical version Top Roll Pressing is manually by means of screws and opening/closing of end-dropper is manual or motorized.
• Hydro- Mechanical Machine required lees man power compare to mechanical version, the same directly Effect your production rate and finish job value.
• Apart from above the rates are more competitive in its range.
STEP OF BENDING OPRATIONS:
The plate can be Bent on machine by hammering as shown if the thickness of the plate is half than rated capacity. Thicker plates should be prebent out side the machine.
Place the plate between bottom and top rolls by adjusting top roll manually/hydraucally.
Down the top roll and give pressure on the plate. Then start main motor in clock wise direction till one end of the plate comes over first bottom roll reverse the motors and get second end on second bottom.
Continue above process until you get desired shall as shown in picture.
|MODEL NO.||CAPACITY MM.||ROLL DIA.MM.||MAIN DRIVE H.P.||END. DROPER H.P|
|FPB 10:04||1000 X 4 MM||110/105||3.00||MANUAL|
|FPB 12:04||1270 X 4 MM||120/110||3.00||MANUAL|
|FPB 15:04||1525 X 4 MM||130/115||5.00||0.75|
|FPB 20:04||2030 X 4 MM||140/120||5.00||1.00|
|FPB 25:04||2540 X 4 MM||175/150||7.50||1.00|
|FPB 30:04||3125 X 4 MM||185/155||7.50||1|
|FPB 10:06||1000 X 6 MM||135/110||3.00||0.75|
|FPB 12:06||12700 6 MM||140/115||3.00||0.75|
|FPB 15:06||1525 X 6 MM||165/140||5.00||1.00|
|FPB 20:06||1270 X 6 MM||175/145||7.50||1.00|
|FPB 25:06||2540 X 6 MM||190/160||10.00||1.50|
|FPB 30:06||3125 X 6 MM||225/185||10.00||1.50|
|FPB 12:10||1270 X 10 MM||165/140||5.00||1.00|
|FPB 15:10||1525 X 10 MM||175/145||7.50||1.00|
|FPB 20:10||2030 X 10 MM||200/160||10.00||1.50|
|FPB 25:10||2540 X 10 MM||225/170||10.00||1.50|
|FPB 30:10||3125 X 12 MM||250/230||20.00||1.50|
|FPB 12:12||1270 X 12 MM||190/145||7.50||1.00|
|FPB 15:12||1525 X 12 MM||190/160||10.00||1.00|
|FPB 20:12||2030 X 12 MM||220/175||10.00||1.50|
|FPB 25:12||2540 X 12 MM||245/185||15.00||1.50|
|FPB 30:12||3125 X 12 MM||265/230||20.00||1.5|
|FPB 12:16||1270 X 16 MM||210/170||10.00||1.00|
|FPB 15:16||1525 X 16 MM||225/175||10.00||1.00|
|FPB 20:16||2030 X 16 MM||235/185||10.00||1.50|
|FPB 25:16||2540 X 16 MM||255/215||20.00||2.00|
|FPB 30:16||3125 X 16 MM||295/225||25.00||2.00|
|FPB 12:20||1270 X 20 MM||225/175||10.00||1.50|
|FPB 15:20||1525 X 20 MM||245/195||12.50||1.50|
|FPB 20:20||2030 X 20 MM||265/225||15.00||2.00|
|FPB 25:20||2540 X 20 MM||280/220||20.00||3.00|
|FPB 30:20||3125 X 20 MM||295/255||25.00||3.00|
|FPB 12:25||1270 X 25 MM||265/225||15.00||1.50|
|FPB 15:25||1525 X 25 MM||280/235||20.00||1.50|
|FPB 20:25||2030 X 25 MM||295/255||20.00||2.00|
|FPB 25:25||2540 X 25 MM||315/265||30.00||3.00|
|FPB 30:25||3125 X 25 MM||335/280||40.00||3.00|
|FPB 12:30||1270 X 30 MM||285/225||15.00||1.50|
|FPB 15:30||1525 X 30 MM||295/235||20.00||2.00|
|FPB 20:30||2030 X 30 MM||325/255||25.00||2.00|
|FPB 25:30||2540 X 30 MM||355/265||30.00||3.00|
|FPB 30:30||3125 X 30 MM||365/335||40.00||3.00|
- (1) All the capacity stated above are related to MILD STEEL of 42 kg. /MM2
- (2) MAX. Cone Bending capacity possible is 70% of pre-bending thickness.
- (3) + / - 4% tolerance on all roll diameters.
- (4) All dimensions are in MM
- (5) Capacities not mentioned above are available on request & demand.
- (6) We reserve the right to modify the design. system, construction, dimension, weight, HP, Hydraulic Tonnage &any other specifications of our machine without any prior notice for better performance of machine.